Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Kylia picked out a birthday balloon and some flowers for my birthday. Shawn made a special birthday breakfast sandwich. It was a cloudy and somewhat rainy day, so we spent it relaxing inside the cottage, playing games, and catching up on some sleep.



Shane and I went out to dinner, while Max and Shawn watched the girls and made me a surprise birthday cake. The girls added the sprinkles!


After dinner we had a movie night and watched Shrek 3. Here's a belly shot. I don't think I've posted any of me yet...so here you go...

The girls always want to be next to Loki...and Uncle Shawn and Auntie Max!

1 comment:

sharonie said...

you look great! Gosh, your little girl is coming so soon...I feel like it's gone by so fast...hope you feel like it's going by fast too.